ADMISSION OPEN!For Skill Diploma Course
+91 88664 04195 | +91 98257 68099
Skill Diploma in Travel and Tourism (1 year)
Travel and Tourism Diploma course provides in-depth knowledge in tourism operations, airfare, industry terms, international destinations, reservations, ticketing, and life skills. Course offers students an opportunity to built-in operational capability and customer management skills. The course equips students with the knowledge required for a successful career in Travel and Tourism. The course will help students to gain insight of how the Travel and Tourism industry functions.
The Objective of this course:
- To Understand the broad political, economic and social frameworks within which tourism management takes place
- To understand and appreciate the complex relationships between visitors and destination management
- To evaluate the tools and techniques those are used for developing and managing tourism in a competing business environment.
- To enable young learners to develop a business sense and sensitize them to nuances in service scenario
- To equip and enable learners to start a new business venture in tourism and allied fields
There is multiple set of job opportunities in tour operations, tourism boards, sales, management companies for cruise and destinations, travel agencies, tour operating companies, tour and destination companies, airports and hotels.