Skill Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Duration1 Year
- Education10th Pass/ Fail
- FeesAs per GTU Norms
- Enrol now
The Institute is currently offering demand-driven courses in core hospitality operations which is All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) approved and Gujarat Technical University (GTU) affiliated. SIHM is offering one year skill diploma courses in Travel & Tourism approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). In this day and age it has become imperative to process and preserve the food being produced in one particular area in order to make it available to people in other areas. This has given rise to a very important industry of food processing which is being done both on a large scale as well as on a small scale.
Travel and Tourism Diploma course provides in-depth knowledge in tourism operations, airfare, industry terms, international destinations, reservations, ticketing, and life skills. Course offers students an opportunity to built-in operational capability and customer management skills. The course equips students with the knowledge required for a successful career in Travel and Tourism. The course will help students to gain insight of how the Travel and Tourism industry functions.
The Objective of this course:
- To Understand the broad political, economic and social frameworks within which tourism management takes place
- To understand and appreciate the complex relationships between visitors and destination management
- To evaluate the tools and techniques those are used for developing and managing tourism in a competing business environment.
- To enable young learners to develop a business sense and sensitize them to nuances in service scenario
- To equip and enable learners to start a new business venture in tourism and allied fields
Eligibility-10 th Pass/ Fail
Click on Enroll Button & Fill Application Form. SIHM Team will contact you.